Adult Education Guidance Service
Do you need help or guidance?
Are you considering doing a course or changing your career?
We are here to help you reach your potential.
Our Guidance Counsellor can support you by:
- Providing you with free, confidential and impartial guidance
- Helping you identify your unique strengths, experiences and current skills
- Supporting you to make informed decisions about your future
- Taking a step-by-step approach to achieve your goals
- Helping you reach your full potential in life
Our Information Officer can help you with:
- Information on education and training options
- Advice on grants and funding options
- Guidance on entry requirements and qualification levels.
- Appropriate support services around careers and education
- Assistance with your CV and application forms
Newbridge FETC is located on Station Road which is within a short distance of the busy town of Newbridge and all the amenities and opportunities it has to offer. The centre is in close proximity to the train station and bus stop.
Newbridge Further Education and Training Centre
2nd Floor, Áras Sláinte, Station Rd, Newbridge, Co. Kildare, W12 XD45.
Blank - closed accordian
What is our aim?
The Adult Educational Guidance Service aims to support and assist you in making informed choices around careers, education, training. This one-to-one service offers advice and guidance to support people through their decision process.
Who is eligible to use our services?
Our Adult Education Guidance Service provides free and impartial career guidance and information service to all adults, you do not have to be a current student of KWETB.
What does our service offer?
We encourage adults to consider future possibilities, to re-evaluate their existing strengths, abilities and skills, as well as looking at ways to develop new ones.
How do I avail of the service?
Rachael Tuite, our Guidance Counsellor, and Sandra Cunningham, our Information Officer are based in the Newbridge FET centre, however KWETB also provide Guidance service in other Centres throughout Kildare and Wicklow.
How does it work?
You can meet with a professional Adult Educational Guidance Counsellor in a confidential setting to discuss your needs or speak with an Information Officer for details on courses, funding and much more.