QQI L.6 Advanced Certificate in Business and Supervisory Management
This course is designed for those who would like to work in a supervisory role in a business. The course builds upon previously acquired skills to increase our student’s management ability.
Our subjects are taught with industry leading accounting and payroll software and our teachers use the practical application of subject matter to industry topics to enliven the workload.
Certification: QQI level 6 Award in Business (6M4985)
- Business Management
- Team Leadership
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Personal and Professional Development
- Conflict Management
- Supervisory Management
- Assignment Preparation
Places available: 12
Course Requirements: Relevant work experience or a related QQI level 5 Award is necessary to participate in this course. For those with English as a second language, a good standard of both written and spoken English is required.
- Employment in a range of industries in a supervisory / management role.
- Further Education: Specialise in a specific area.
- Third Level Education: Apply directly to an undergraduate degree or to Access Programmes in institutions such as UCD, Trinity College or Carlow IT.