QQI L.5 in Business Studies (with Bookkeeping and Accounting (manual/computerised)
This course will provide you with the opportunity to develop transferrable skills that will be indispensable in any workplace environment across a range of industries.
We use industry leading accounting software and our teachers have years of both industry and educational experience to best prepare you for the world of work.
Certification: QQI level 5 Award in Business Studies (5M2102)
- Accounting- Manual and Computerised (Using SAGE Software)
- Bookkeeping – Manual and Computerised (Using SAGE Software)
- Marketing Practice
- Business Administration
- Spreadsheet Methods
- Work Experience
- Word Processing
- Assignment Preparation
Places available: 15
Course Requirements: For those with English as a second language, a good standard of both written and spoken English is required.
- Employment in a range of industries for a range of positions, for example, Sales, Administration or Bookkeeping
- QQI Level 6 Major Award in Business and Supervisory Management in Newbridge FETC
- Further Education: Specialise in a specific area, for example a QQI Level 5 Award in Tourism or Medical Administration
- Third Level Education: Apply directly to an undergraduate degree or to Access Programmes in institutions such as UCD, Trinity College or Carlow IT