Business Studies QQI Level 5 Major Award
The overall aim of the programme is to enable the learner to develop their knowledge, skills, and competencies across a broad range of business principles, supports, administration and Information and Communication Technology. The course is delivered on a flexible part time basis and in small class groups. Fees may apply for this course if you do not meet certain eligibility criteria for free fees. Click this link in relation to fees – BTEI fees
Learners typically undertake the course to:
- Achieve a QQI qualification for the purposes of gaining employment,
- Provide a platform to progress onto other Further Education and Training courses,
- Provide a platform to progress onto Higher Education and Training.
Learners can choose from a variety of modules including:
- Business Administration QQI Level 5
- Communications QQI Level 5
- Work Experience QQI Level 5
- Digital Marketing QQI Level 5
- Payroll Manual and Computerized QQI Level 5
- Bookkeeping Manual and Computerised QQI Level 5
- Spreadsheets QQI Level 5
- Word Processing QQI Level 5
To enrol on any of these modules or to find out more information about the course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ring the centre on 045-448512 for more information.